RESULTS TO DATE (September 2020)
- Over 16,000 expected new jobs resulting from direct assistance to over 650
- Approximately $33 million generated in access to finance for Tunisian SMEs
- More than 380 enterprises assisted to export,
- 2,900 youth trained in employability skills, enhancing employment
- Reform implemented in university level ICT curricula, with private sector
- Nearly $5 million secured in FDI, with a pipeline of over $10 million,
- Streamline and start the digital process to deliver business registration
services to Tunisian entrepreneurs in one step, one day, and very cheaply.
Thanks to its high-quality deliverables, flexibility and collaborative
approach, JOBS gained the trust of the GOT and is playing an active role in
enhancing business enabling environment mainly by initiating new
digitalization tools for on-line transactions,
- In collaboration with the General Director of TUNEPS, a customized training
and direct assistance was provided to 260 SMEs on the use of the TUNEPS, of
which 62% are women entrepreneurs.